Friday, September 10, 2010

Labor Day 2010

I had a fabulas time on Labor day weekend. I was able to celebrate with friends and family. I had a little too much on Saturday night, here are some pics of that night!!






It was so much fun hanging out with my sister and my best friend Pat. On Sunday I went to my parents house and we had a huge bar-b-que that was so delish. That night my husband Dustin and my sis Allison and I went to go see the movie Machete. It was a pretty corny movie in my opinion.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hello Portland, from Corpus Christi! Never seen you before in SIFs community...always try & look at new people's blogs...anyway, thought it was cool to see someone else from South Texas! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. add also, forget the J, I'm 0007...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...