Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cowboys Game

Yesterday I went to my first Cowboys game!! They played the Houston Texans at
Reliant stadium in Houston. I have to admit that I like the Texans too. I'm a Cowboys fan but they make me mad sometimes, I like to think of myself more of a Jason Witten fan. When we arrived in Houston we stayed at the Renasance Hotel which was really fansy and had the most comfortable bed. We had lunch a Pappadeauxs which my shrip cocktail and crawfish bisque was fabulous. Then we headed to the game, and of course I was wearing my Witten jersey.


We had the best seats, we were 11 rows up and I was able to see all the players close up

I had such a good time at the game drinking beer, I would of had a better time if the Cowboys would have won. But since it was the Texans I didn't mind. I was able to get some awesome pics of my fav tight end Jason Witten!!!!!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You had me at "Cowboys fan"! Looks like you all had great seats! I wish they would've played better during that game. It seems like whatever happened to them then has carried over into the first two weeks of the season :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...