Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First day of no school

Today was my first day of no school! Well I had to work a camp so I was at school anyway. Its the easiest camp ever, its only for 4 days and only 2 hour a day. After camp I went to physical therapy, which is helping my shoulder, its getting stronger but its still pretty weak compared to my other one. After therapy I took a long nap which was wonderfull. I miss naps, I loved pre-k cause we were able to take naps. After my nap I was full of energy so I went to a workout. I did 45 min on the elipitcal and went home and did crunches and leg exercises to work my hips, thighs, and booty. I really need extra help on my booty. I weighted myself at the gym and I noticed that I had gained 5 pounds. This Memorial weekend didn't help I ate and drank like it was about to be the end of the world. But enough is enough I need to stick to my diet and my workouts. There is no excuse for me not working out I have the whole summer off, and need to make good use of it. I'm on a mission!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...