Sunday, May 9, 2010

Allison's Graduation




This weekend I was in San Antonio for my little sis's gradution from UtSA!! Allison graduated with a Business degree and I'm so proud of her. I know she worked really hard going to school and working full time at her job at USAA. The grduation ceremony was short and sweet. After the graduation we went to the Cheesecake factory, which I love. After my meal I had the Godiva cheesecake which was so delicious....I shared it with my sis I couldn't eat one all by myself, well I could but didn't want to. After lunch we took a nap so we could be refreashed to go out and celebrate. We went to this Havanah club called Changos, which was sooo much fun. A band called Lush was there and they were awesome. They played all types of music and the lead singer had a voice on her. We all danced the night away, I danced like 5 songs in a row and my thighs were so sore, I must be getting old or out of shape...After Changos we all went to IHOP where we all pigged out and shared funny stories, and when I say we it was my sis, mom, dad, Dustin, Joesph, and myself...This was definetly a very fun night and I enjoyed every minute!

ON Sunday it was Mother's Day. My sis and I treated my mom to Papdeauxs and pitched in to buy her an ipod shuffle. She wanted the pink one so thats what we got her, its so funny cause she has no idea how to put music on it. She is going to get Wills and Hicks the kids she takes care of to show her how to use it. I just want to say Happy Mothers day to my MOM and I love her very much, she is an amazing loving and caring woman. I hope someday I can be half the mother she was to my future children.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like an awesome weekend! I'm glad yall had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...