Sunday, April 18, 2010

Broken Clavicle

Well its been 2 weeks since I fell and broke my clavicle. I've become more efficient with my right hand. I decided not to let it heal on its own and not have surgery. Hopefully, it heals correctly and strong so I don't have problems with it later on. I hate wearing my sling but I have that sucker on 24/7. I have about 4 more weeks left in my sling, but when I see my doctor on the 28th I'm going to ask her if I can get out of it sooner. Tomorrow I'm going to try and do the stationary bike, I hate not being able to workout like I want to. I've actually stopped eating carbs so I can lose weight while not working out. Eating no carbs has actually worked, and surprisingly I don't miss carbs either. I'm on a mission to look my best when we go on our vacation this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...