Saturday, April 24, 2010

Before and After Hair




Today I got my hair done, it is long time over due. I pretty much went a little darker than I usually go because blonde highlights are pretty much too damn hard to maintain. My appointment was at 3:00 and I didn't leave the salon till 5:45. It takes foooorrreeevverrr to do my hair, I have thick hair so it takes a good couple of hours and several bottles of color. Melissa the girl who usually does my hair was already booked so I had to go with another girl, her name was Ana. I felt bad when I saw Melissa there, I kinda felt like I was cheating. But it was either this weekend or never, I have plans for every weekend in May. Ana did an amazing job and she was really nice. I have so much hair she even had a hairdresser who wasn't busy help her put the color on my hair, lol it was pretty neat. I felt like I was a celebrity having 2 people work on my hair.....jk. Oh and the pics came out backwards the one on the bottom is Before and the one on top is After.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...